Sale, Mortgage and Gift Permission
||Sale, Mortgage and Gift Permission
|Whom To Apply
|How To Apply
||Application in the format prescribed, by affixing a Court-fee stamp of Re.0.75 paise
|Documents To Be Attached
- Attested copy of Form F and map.
- No dues certificate from-
- Tehsildar concerned.
- BDO(Block Development Officer) concerned in case of rural area.
- Banks(State Bank of India/ Andaman & Nicobar State Co-operative Bank).
- Industries department.
- Non Encumbrance Certificate from concerned Tehsildar.
- A copy of approved Building Plan (in case of PBMC area).
- Affidavit stating that the subject land is recorded in his/her name and a house exists over the land which is free from encumbrances, capable of affording shelter, no dues are outstanding and does not have any excess possession or encroachment.
Deputy Commissioner Office
Deputy Commissioner Office, Nicobar
Location : Deputy Commissioner Office | City : Car Nicobar | PIN Code : 744301