Registration Of Societies
||Registration Of Societies
|Whom To Apply
||The applicants may approach the office of the Registrar of Joint-stock Companies (Deputy Commissioner).
|How To Apply
||Application in plain paper.
|Documents To Be Attached
- Three sets of bye-laws duly signed by the first three members and rubber seal of first three members,i.e,i.e., President,General Secretary & Treasurer.
- Memorandum of Association.
- Full address indicating village/ward/house No if any of all executive members and office bearers.
- Full address of the society/organization indicating the place of function.
- No Objection Certificate of the house owner where the office is functioning in a bond paper signed before Executive Magistrate.
Deputy Commissioner Office
Deputy Commissioner Office, Nicobar
Location : Deputy Commissioner Office | City : Car Nicobar | PIN Code : 744301