Arms License Registration
||Arms License Registration
|Whom To Apply
|How To Apply
||In a presicribed Format called-Form “A”
|Documents To Be Attached
For General Public:
- Two recent Passport size photographs.
- Recommendation Letter From the Authority
- Proof of identity/nationality,which may include:
- Electors Photo Identity card (EPIC)
- Islanders Identity Card.
- Family identity card (Food Card)
- Local Certificate.
- Any other document duly certified/attested by a responsible Gazetted Officer.
For Defence/Police Personnel:
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Proof of identity/nationality, certified/attested by a responsible officer of the Administration which may include the above described general public case.
- NOC/Certificate by the Controlling Officer giving the service particulars of the applicant and specific recommendation.
- Arms license in original.
- Weapon Depost certificate in case of expiry of renewal date.
- Proof of present residential address.
For Transfer Case
when the original licencee is alive:
- During his life-time, the licencee may transfer the arms licence to legal heirs by making an application in plain paper.
- The person to whom licence is to be trasferred shall apply in Form “A”.
When the original licencee has expired:
- Application shall be made in Form “A”.
- No objection from the legal heirs, in the form of an affidavit sworn before a magistrate.
- Two Nos. Passport size photographs.
Download Arms Form (PDF 105 KB)
Deputy Commissioner Office
Deputy Commissioner Office, Nicobar
Location : Deputy Commissioner Office | City : Car Nicobar | PIN Code : 744301